Friday 26 March 2010

My Quality "Me Time"

Sigh....

Things are done, i can finally manage my work today after squeezing my brain and mind with all that numbers for the whole day. pfuuih...

There is lil blue inside for some reason as i experienced that several time, but it wont change me to entertain myself, my colleges friends offered me to spend this friday night by shopping in Grand Indonesia, woww...what an offer, i do believe that i certainly enjoying the moment but i have budget to be managed for "Silvi", sorry dearest...i skip it for now.

Hmm..another option, spoiling myself in Salon or hang out with friends, i decided to have the last one, yess hang out with friend in Starbucks. Not because i addicted to Starbucks but i just like the thickness of blended cofee compare others.

Anyhow, i had a very qualified chit chat with Ilna, we were just talking something simple, ordinary but meaningful on how to boost ourselves to be always focus in our target setting and to think about the effort we are doing now for better result in the future.

How that this easy works (as only socializing to others) can give us a huge result by one word..COMMITMENT even love, something that can not be touched but felt also need commitment.

To adjust things beyond our ordinary life will need effort for sure but that is life, the problem is, sometimes people are not willing to try as they are quite comfort with their own shell but the weird is they still expecting to be different from their current situation with do nothing??? come on...

No comments:

Post a Comment